Saturday, June 21, 2014

God is my Strength



GOD FORMED YOU IN THE WOMB

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I dedicated you, a prophet to the nations I appointed you. (Jer 1:5)

Lord, you are my hope, my trust, O God, from my youth. On you I depend from birth; from my mother’s womb you are my strength. (Ps 71:5-6)


GOD'S HAND IS ALWAYS WITH YOU THAT MAKES YOU STRONG.

His hand is always with you, and that His arm makes you strong. His faithfulness and His mercy shall be with you, and through His name, you shall be exalted. The promise of the Lord does not end with you but it continues through all your generations. As it is wriiten, "Forever will I confirm your posterity and establish your throne for all generations.” (Ps 89:5)

Lord, my mouth proclaims your faithfulness and your kindness in me that is established forever. You are my Father, my God, the Rock, my Savior.


THE LORD CAN SURRENDER A VERY LARGE FORCE INTO YOUR POWER FOR SO LONG AS YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH HIM.

Nothing is too little or too big when it comes to what the Lord can do for you. You may look upon yourself today as someone who has little as compared to others but God can change this at an instant if He so wills it.  I heard one preacher said, "If you want God to laugh, tell Him your wishes and dreams. You may even be surprised if He tells you, 'Is that all? I own the entire galaxy and universe and you only wish for that?'"

Lord, there is no greater force than you who is with me. I may be little in the eyes of the world but I am big in your eyes. You are all I need in conquering the giants of this world.

Pericope: A LAMENT OVER GOD'S PROMISE TO DAVID (Psalm 89:1-53)
                RETRIBUTION (2 Chronicles 24:23-27)

God With Us

Behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a son,  and they shall name Him Immanuel,  which means “God is with us.”  MATTHEW 1 : 23 He ...