Sunday, July 9, 2023

Rejoice Heartily, Shout for Joy!

See, your King shall come to you; a just Savior is He, 
meek, and riding on an ass, on a colt, the foal of an ass. 
ZECHARIAH 9 : 9


Lord Jesus, You are my Savior, my king who is meek and humble. Thank you so much for the peace that I have with You, always making me rejoice heartily and shout for joy. 

You came to overcome the power of sin over my life. Please forgive me Lord for the countless times I have sinned both knowingly and unknowingly. As I face the storms of life and the challenges that the world brings from day to day, always keep me O Lord in Your peace, grace, and mercy. Liberate me from the bondage of sin and grant me the grace to be free from any form of oppression and harmful addiction.

You have indeed come to me as my just Savior, banishing my fears and giving me the peace of mind and heart. My heart rejoices in You for nothing can ever separate us nor keep us apart. Hosannah in the highest! 

With much joy and thanksgiving, I humbly offer you all the glory and praise all my days. Amen.

God With Us

Behold, the virgin shall be with child and bear a son,  and they shall name Him Immanuel,  which means “God is with us.”  MATTHEW 1 : 23 He ...